McKinney, Texas Water Tower

McKinney, Texas Water Tower
McKinney Water Tower

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Frogging Around

McKinney's adorable town square has shops and restaurants of all sorts.  
Antique stores, cute clothing store, a consignment store, a winery, a boutique hotel....and frogs.

Yep, you heard me right.

Frogs.

Most of the shops have a painted frog planter on their doorstep.






The frogs are guides to shopping.


I decided I didn't want to be left out, 
so I bought myself a frog this weekend as I toured town square taking photos.  
And mine now sits on my back porch, sporting some sweet potato vine growing out the back.  






I don't have a name for him yet...any suggestions?






Do you want a frog?


Have you seen the frogs in downtown McKinney?



2 comments:

  1. I've only noticed a few of them but hadn't seen the total theme. Now I have a reason to head back to the square and check it out!

    I've wanted to try out Square Burger also. It's getting great reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently moved from Seattle, where we have pigs everywhere. I would love to get one of these frogs. Where can I purchase one

    ReplyDelete